Building Control Search

By law, if you are carrying out most types of construction works, you must notify your Building Control Authority by sending them a Commencement Notice. It must reach them between 14 and 28 days before you start construction.

MOL Engineers can check with your Building Authority to ensure that a commencement notice and associated documentation were submitted for a property you are considering purchasing or selling.